BESS – The Biomedical Engineering Student Society
The Biomedical Engineering Student Society at UNSW, or BESS, is a society especially for… you guessed it, Biomedical Engineering students. It brings together undergraduate and postgraduate students and researchers and academics plus industry partners.
Bess offers members so much:
- A range of social activities including O-week activities, cocktail nights, BBQs and the annual BESS scavenger hunt.
- Mentoring and advice on everything from starting at uni to finding a job.
- Connections with industry through social activities involving industry partners and information on opportunities.
- A forum for communication between the academics and students at the UNSW Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering.
- Great team stuff like t-Shirts and hoodies.
In addition, BESS has close associations with other Engineering Societies – like the MechSoc and EngSoc – and they often run joint events.
For all enquires about BESS activities and resources,