How to re-enrol
Enrolment appointments will be staggered over the first week to avoid excessive demand on the myUNSW portal. Some courses are very popular, it is therefore recommended that you complete your enrolment as soon as possible.
Students wishing to enrol in the Honours Thesis (CVEN4030 Honours Thesis Part A) will not be able to enrol online themselves. An email request or lodgment with School Office of Thesis nomination form is required so that we can check eligibility and then process the enrolment. We are looking for a credit plus average although the absolute minimum to take the Honours Thesis is a School WAM of 63 (or 80 for Higher Honours) and all year 1, 2 and 3 courses must be completed.
Students wishing to transfer to another engineering program can make an internal UNSW application online.
Most programs have a general education requirement of 12 units of credit and you cannot choose a general education course from the Faculty of Engineering – some dual degree programs have no general education (the BE when combined with arts, science, commerce or law).
Special enrolment requests will be considered under some circumstances:
- requests to take more than 27uoc will only be considered for students with at least a credit average or for whom it will facilitate graduation
- requests to waive prerequisites will be approved if student has a mark of 40-49 in the prerequisite course
- requests to allow timetable clashes will not normally be approved – exceptions may be made for a 1 hour clash for students with at least a credit average
- email special requests to email@example.com
- program outlines and timetables are published on our School
Enrolment appointments will be staggered over the first week to avoid excessive demand on the myUNSW portal. Some courses are very popular, it is therefore recommended that you complete your enrolment as soon as possible. Please also remember that approval is required by your specialisation coordinator if you wish to enrol in a course outside of CVEN, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Re-enrolment information, instructions and the re-enrolment form are all available at Graduate Research Student web site.
Re-enrolment information page: