The Faculty and Schools are involved in a wealth of initiatives and related committees, concerning student and university development, industry relations and strategic approaches to new engineering challenges.
Most of our committees are contactable only via the Faculty intranet. If you are looking for a specific committee not listed below and do not have access to the intranet, please contact us and we'll see how we can help.
- Dean’s Advisory Council & Members
- Faculty Cluster Management Committee
- Engineers without Borders Steering Committee & Members
- Civil & Environmental Industry Steering Committee
- Higher Degree Committee
- Chemical Engineering School Visiting Committee
- Minerals Industry Advisory Committee
- Water Research Centre Industry Advisory Committee
- Water Research Centre Steering Committee