- Our schools
- Study with us
- Girls in Engineering Club
- Double degrees
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - program rules
- Engineering (Honours) / Engineering Science Dual Award
- Flexible First Year
- Aerospace Engineering (Honours)
- Bioinformatics Engineering (Honours)
- Biomedical Engineering (Masters)
- Chemical Product Engineering (Honours)
- Chemical Engineering (Honours)
- Civil Engineering (Honours)
- Civil Engineering with Architecture (Honours)
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering (Honours)
- Electrical Engineering (Honours)
- Environmental Engineering (Honours)
- Food Science (Honours)
- Mechanical Engineering (Honours)
- Mechatronic Engineering (Honours)
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (Honours)
- Mining Engineering (Honours)
- Petroleum Engineering (Honours)
- Photovoltaics and Solar Energy Engineering (Honours)
- Renewable Energy Engineering (Honours)
- Software Engineering (Honours)
- Surveying (Honours)
- Telecommunications (Honours)
- Admission Requirements
- Postgraduate Research Degrees
- Fee Information for Postgraduate Coursework
- Biomedical Engineering Degrees
- Chemical and Food Science Engineering Degrees
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Degrees
- Earth Science Engineering Degrees
- Electrical Engineering Degrees
- Energy Engineering Degrees
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Degrees
- Multidisciplinary Degrees
- Master of Information Technology
- Future Students
- Student Experience
- Student Resources
- Academic Information
- Career Information
- How can we help?
- Alumni & Giving
- About us
Our Women in Engineering supporters
Get to know the companies that support our Women in Engineering Scholarships.
Founded in 1946, Arup first came to the world’s attention with the structural design of the Sydney Opera House.
Founded in 2002 by two former UNSW Engineering Coop Scholars, Atlassian is an Australian tech startup now valued at AU$6 billion.
Founded in Australia, Boral is a multinational company dealing in building and construction materials.
Bouyges Construction Australia is a global construction and civil engineering company.
With a target of achieving 40% senior female leaders by December 2020, Caltex is taking gender equity seriously
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia is an Australian multinational bank with businesses across New Zealand, Fiji, Asia, USA and the United Kingdom.
Dolby creates audio, visual, and voice technologies for cinemas, home theaters, PCs, mobile devices, and games.
hipages & Newscorp
hipages is an online marketplace that helps members of the public source tradespeople.
Infigen Energy are an Australian owned company specialising in renewable energy generation and development.
An Australian mining services company with global operations, Orica has a diverse workforce of over 12,000 people servicing customers across more than 100 countries.
Origin Energy are committed to encouraging diversity through our Women in Engineering Scholarships.
Veris is a market-leading town planning, urban design, survey and 3D spatial solutions company.
WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff
WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff is a global engineering professional services consulting firm.