Engineering Impact is a one-day entrepreneurial bootcamp, specifically designed for Higher Degree Research Students (HDRs) in the Faculty of Engineering. The day is based on course concepts, guest speakers and networks that are directly relevant to the postgraduate student experience.
Based on feedback from previous years, the event for 2018 will focus on the following key components;
- UNSW Alumni Speakers with ‘been there, done that’ experience
- Simulation Game with scenario-based challenges
- Pitch coaching - practice the tips and techniques straight away
- Connections and introductions to local ecosystem leaders and networks
- Grant funding details and other practical steps when getting started with a start-up
Through the lens of the Founder’s Journey (from invention to IPO), this one-day bootcamp explores practical tools, examples, enablers and anecdotes relevant to research commercialisation.
If you’ve ever dreamed of launching your own business, or even if you’re currently working in a start-up – you’ll learn something new from this workshop!
Register now, places are strictly limited. Registrations close 5.00pm Tuesday 6 November.
If you can’t make it, please make sure you cancel your registration so that people on the wait list can take up your position.