- Our schools
- Study with us
- Girls in Engineering Club
- Double degrees
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - program rules
- Engineering (Honours) / Engineering Science Dual Award
- Flexible First Year
- Aerospace Engineering (Honours)
- Bioinformatics Engineering (Honours)
- Biomedical Engineering (Masters)
- Chemical Product Engineering (Honours)
- Chemical Engineering (Honours)
- Civil Engineering (Honours)
- Civil Engineering with Architecture (Honours)
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering (Honours)
- Electrical Engineering (Honours)
- Environmental Engineering (Honours)
- Food Science (Honours)
- Mechanical Engineering (Honours)
- Mechatronic Engineering (Honours)
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (Honours)
- Mining Engineering (Honours)
- Petroleum Engineering (Honours)
- Photovoltaics and Solar Energy Engineering (Honours)
- Renewable Energy Engineering (Honours)
- Software Engineering (Honours)
- Surveying (Honours)
- Telecommunications (Honours)
- Admission Requirements
- Postgraduate Research Degrees
- Fee Information for Postgraduate Coursework
- Biomedical Engineering Degrees
- Chemical and Food Science Engineering Degrees
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Degrees
- Earth Science Engineering Degrees
- Electrical Engineering Degrees
- Energy Engineering Degrees
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Degrees
- Multidisciplinary Degrees
- Master of Information Technology
- Future Students
- Why UNSW Engineering?
- Science and Engineering Indigenous Pre-Program
- Student Opportunities
- Degree fees
- Faculty of Engineering Admissions Scheme (FEAS)
- UNSW Events
- Guaranteed Entry for admission to UNSW
- Ranking and Reputation
- Adjustment Factors
- Assumed knowledge for Engineering
- How to Apply
- Open Day
- Campus Life
- Ask a Question
- Student Experience
- Student Resources
- Academic Information
- Career Information
- How can we help?
- About us
Exploring STEM Careers Holiday Program
9 July 2018 - 9:00am to 11 July 2018 - 4:30pm
Where can STEM take you?
Join Science 50:50 and Women in Engineering for an exciting week exploring careers in STEM!
Together we will meet professional scientists and engineers, and discover where they work and what they do.
The week will consist of site visits to four companies or organisations where scientists and engineers work, plus workshops and activities on the UNSW campus.
Female year 10 students at Australian High Schools are eligible to apply.
Spaces are limited and the number of applications from a single school may be restricted, based on availability.
Applications are now closed.