- Our schools
- Study with us
- Girls in Engineering Club
- Double degrees
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - program rules
- Engineering (Honours) / Engineering Science Dual Award
- Flexible First Year
- Aerospace Engineering (Honours)
- Bioinformatics Engineering (Honours)
- Biomedical Engineering (Masters)
- Chemical Product Engineering (Honours)
- Chemical Engineering (Honours)
- Civil Engineering (Honours)
- Civil Engineering with Architecture (Honours)
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering (Honours)
- Electrical Engineering (Honours)
- Environmental Engineering (Honours)
- Food Science (Honours)
- Mechanical Engineering (Honours)
- Mechatronic Engineering (Honours)
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (Honours)
- Mining Engineering (Honours)
- Petroleum Engineering (Honours)
- Photovoltaics and Solar Energy Engineering (Honours)
- Renewable Energy Engineering (Honours)
- Software Engineering (Honours)
- Surveying (Honours)
- Telecommunications (Honours)
- Admission Requirements
- Postgraduate Research Degrees
- Fee Information for Postgraduate Coursework
- Biomedical Engineering Degrees
- Chemical and Food Science Engineering Degrees
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Degrees
- Earth Science Engineering Degrees
- Electrical Engineering Degrees
- Energy Engineering Degrees
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Degrees
- Multidisciplinary Degrees
- Master of Information Technology
- Future Students
- Why UNSW Engineering?
- Science and Engineering Indigenous Pre-Program
- Student Opportunities
- Degree fees
- Faculty of Engineering Admissions Scheme (FEAS)
- UNSW Events
- Guaranteed Entry for admission to UNSW
- Ranking and Reputation
- Adjustment Factors
- Assumed knowledge for Engineering
- How to Apply
- Open Day
- Campus Life
- Ask a Question
- Student Experience
- Student Resources
- Academic Information
- Career Information
- How can we help?
- Alumni & Giving
- About us
UNSW Postgraduate Information Evening
17 October 2019 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Hyatt Regency Sydney, 161 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Are you ready to take the next step and kick-start your dream career?
Come along to UNSW's Postgraduate Information Evening on Thursday, 17 October 2019 to find out how postgraduate study can take you where you want to go.
Join leading academics at our two exclusive panel sessions to find out how their faculties are tackling the big challenges through ideas, innovation and research. You'll also have the opportunity to network with peers, chat with our expert student advisors over free canapes and drinks, and access application fee waiver codes for Term 1, 2020.
Places are strictly limited, so register now to secure your spot.
Big Data - 6pm - 6:45pm
Big data is a field that will drastically change the world we live in; for better or worse. Learn about its far-reaching applications and how you can be involved through your postgraduate degree. Join leading academics from across faculties at UNSW as they discuss big data in relation to our jobs, lives and the world we live in.
Sustainability - 6:45pm - 7:30pm
Is our current way of life sustainable for both humans and the planet? The issue of sustainability now impacts all aspects of our lives on a daily basis. So, how are individual faculties tackling the issue of sustainability through their respective fields? Hear from leading academics from the across the university about sustainability and its implications for the future of our societies.
Considering studying Art & Design?
Join us for our specialist Art & Design Postgraduate Information Evening on Tuesday 15 October at UNSW Galleries, Paddington.