Congratulations on gaining admission to the Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering (GSBmE)! We welcome you to your new program and look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
All undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in a GSBmE program are strongly advised to refer to the enrolment information contained in the page below.
If you have any questions with regard to the enrolment information, then the GSBmE School Office is the recommended first point of contact for your enrolment and program enquiries with the School.
Refer to our Office Location for details on how to contact us.
Enrolment and Census Dates
Students should also refer to the UNSW Academic Calendar which highlights important dates such as study period and exam dates. You will also find links on this page to Key Dates regarding enrolment and fee payment deadlines, program transfer, and public holidays.
Commencing Students enrolment, fees and census dates.
Congratulations on your offer to study at the UNSW Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering.
- Enrolment Information for First Year Students.
- Enrolment Information for Postgraduate Coursework Students.
Newly commencing research students (HDR) please refer to:
Accepting your offer
You will need to formally accept your offer online before you can enrol. The Getting Started link provides full details on how to accept, decline or defer your offer and enrol. You will also find information on:
- Collecting your Student ID card
- Checking out all the IT services available to you
- Student Orientation and settling in
- Support services for students including safety and wellbeing
- Disability Support
- A checklist for Interntational Students including a two day orientation program to introduce you to UNSW and Australia.