Australian Centre for NanoMedicine
Centre for Advanced Macromolecular Design
School of Chemical Engineering
The University of New South Wales
UNSW SYDNEY NSW 2052
Prof. Cyrille Boyer is the codirector of Australian Centre for NanoMedicine, School of Chemical Engineering, UNSW and a member of Centre for Advanced Macromolecular Design (Information).
Cyrille has co-authored over 200 research articles,5 book chapters and 7 international patents.
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Light responsive materials
- New applications of Living/Controlled Free Radical Polymerization
- Synthesis of “SMART” nanomaterials
- Synthesis of polymeric nanoparticles for drug delivery and imaging
- Energy: Synthesis of new hybrid organic/inorganic nanoparticles for hydrogen storage in collaboration with Prof. Aguey-Zinsou