UNSW Scientia Scholarships
The UNSW Scientia PhD Scholarship Scheme is part of our dedication to harnessing our cutting-edge research to solve complex problems and improve the lives of people in local and global communities. Scientia scholars will have a strong commitment to making a difference in the world with demonstrated potential for contributing to the social engagement and/or global impact pillars of the UNSW 2025 Strategy. The Scientia Scheme is targeted in that applicants will apply to a specific research area with an identified supervisory team and application is by nomination.
- Work on high quality research projects with the best supervisory teams in world class environments
- $40K a year stipend for four years
- Tuition fees covered for the full 4 year period
- Coaching and mentoring will form a critical part of your highly personalised leadership development plan
- Up to $10k each year to build your career and support your international research collaborations
- At least 5 of these scholarships will be reserved for Indigenous research candidates
The following research projects are currently available within the School:
Addressing Heath Risk in Water Treatment Systems in Hot Climates. Click here for more info
Hurry! Deadline for applicants to contact supervisors is 21 July.