Civil Engineering Building (H20)
Level 7, Room CE716
- Viscoelastic behaviour of materials and structures
- Creep and shrinkage of concrete
- Strengthening of structures with FRP composite materials
- Sandwich panels
- Precast concrete structures
- Steel and Composite Structures
- Structural Analysis and Modeling
- Advanced Concrete Structures
- Reinforced Concrete Design
- Advanced Mechanics of Structures and Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Member of ACI (American Concrete Institute) Committees: 209 Creep and Shrinkage in Concrete, 440 Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Reinforcement, and 533 Precast Panels.
- Member of PCI (Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute) Committees: Precast Insulated Wall Panels, FRP Composites.
- Member of Standards Australia’s AS3600 Sub-Committees: BD-002-01 Strength and Analysis of Concrete Structures, BD-002-07 Design for Serviceability of Concrete Structures.
- Member of the International Institute for FRP in Construction.
- Member of the National Precast Concrete Association Australia
- Member of the Concrete Institute of Australia
- Member of Engineers Australia
2017-2019 "Coupled Service and Ultimate Behaviour of High Strength Composite Columns”. Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery Project, $435,500 (with B Uy, Z Tao, and WH Kang).
2016-2018 "Time-Dependent Behaviour of Precast Concrete Sandwich Panels”. ARC Discovery Project, $330,000 (with RI Gilbert).
2012-2014 "Nonlinear Long-Term Behaviour and Analysis of High Strength Concrete Panels". ARC Discovery Project, $310,000 (with SJ Foster).
2009-2011 “Long-Term Behaviour of Thin-Walled Concrete Curved Members Strengthened with Externally Bonded Composite Materials”. ARC Discovery Project, $180,000 (with MA Bradford).
2019 Australia-China Young Scientists Exchange Program.
2007 Tuvia Netzer Memorial Fund Award for Outstanding Ph.D. Dissertation. “Dynamic Behavior of Concrete and Masonry Structures Strengthened with Composite Materials”. Technion, Israel.
2007 Ph.D. Structural Engineering, Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
2003 M.Sc. Structural Engineering, Technion, Israel.
2000 B.Sc. Civil Engineering, Technion, Israel.