Civil Engineering Building (H20)
Level 3, Room CE304
Professor, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Prof Stuetz research is in the fate of contamiants in atmospheric and aquatic systems within specific interests in:
- Measurement of odorous emissions
- Treatment of odours and atmospheric emissions from wastewater, wastewater and intensive animal operation
- The application of on-line instrumentation for monitoring water and wastewater quality using specific and non-specific sensor systems
- Biological monitoring and process control of wastewater treatment
- Bioprocesses for treatment of water and wastewater
Prior to his appointment, Richard was at the Centre for Water Sciences, Cranfield University, UK where he pursued research in water and wastewater treatment, process monitoring and odour assessment and treatment.
He is member of International Water Association (IWA) and Australian Water Association (AWA).