Is civil, environmental or geospatial engineering right for me?
Listen to what our current students said about why they have chosen to study civil, environmental, surveying or geospatial engineering.
Civil, environmental, surveying or geospatial engineering may be what you’re looking for, if you:
- have an innate curiosity about how things work
- are good at maths and science
- like to tackle challenging problems
- enjoy working as part of a team
- want to develop your design and problem-solving skills
- want to pursue a fulfilling career in a wide choice of sectors
- want to make a difference to the lives of individuals and society as a whole