Welcome to the CSE Helpdesk
The CSE Helpdesk is your first point of contact for any problems you have with your account or in the labs.
If you have a more complex or involved issue that we can't solve straight away, we'll escalate it with System Support.
What we do
- Help with accounts, passwords and quotas
- Help with email, printing and internet access
- Help with using the lab computers
- Help with UNIX commands
- Fix minor problems with CSE servers and systems
- Look after the computers and other equipment in the labs
- Keep you informed about any problems with CSE systems
Before you arrive
So that we can help you most effectively, please:
- Bring your student card with you
- Note the name of the computer you were using, if applicable (eg. drum03)
- Note the exact text of any error messages you received, if applicable
- In 2016 S2, Helpdesk is operating out of Level 3 - J17 outside the CSE computer laboratories.
- Location: Mechanical Engineering Building (J17) - Level 3
- Telephone: +61 (2) 938 55438
- Email: email@example.com