UNSW Computing Facilities is responsible for all UNSW Computer Science and Engineering building and staff services including:
- Building Services: Infrastructure development and changes, alterations and variations, and refurbishment projects.
- Maintenance, cleaning, fixtures and fittings, locks, glazing, painting, plumbing, power, lighting, AirCon, lifts, fire and safety appliances.
- Supply, installation and maintenance of all non-computing equipment such as audio-visual, facsimiles, phones, whitegoods, furniture, desklamps, & etc.
- Personal Services: Staff and research student Access, ID card issue & permissions, keys, alarms, space allocation (not seating), seating relocations (moves), induction, & etc.
- Emergencies, accidents, safety issues, security services, thefts, lost&found, insurance, OH&S Emergency Organisation and planning.
Level 1, K17 Building
Phone: +61 2 9385 5774