To connect, build and inspire a community of UNSW Computing students to embrace their pursuit of innovation.
View the Catapult Introduction slide show.
Catapult is both a hub and a program, which exists to provide a temporary home for, and lifelong relationship with, innovative and passionate founders.
- Inspire and guide UNSW students to embrace their creative and entrepreneurial confidence in the pursuit of innovation
- Help assess and develep the idea and its market potential
- Suggesting accountable action points to validate ideas fast and accurately
- Free educational resources and ‘how-to’ guides that cover all the fundamental elements of running a business
- Free resources and discounts with our partners and supporters, such as free hosting and labour outsourcing credit
- Access to our community of entrepreneurs and their collective knowledge and networks
- Access to our community of mentors, investors and industry supporters
- Build a global community of CSE evangelists and mentors
- Create a unique value proposition for CSE student experience
- Provide an outstanding educational experience by expanding student opportunities to pursue innovation