The CSE IT Helpdesk
What we do:
We help you use computers and accounts for the School of Computer Science and Engineering. The CSE IT Helpdesk is your first point of contact. The Computer Support Group will investigate more complicated problems.
- Help with CSE accounts, passwords and file quotas
- Help with using the CSE lab computers
- Help with UNIX commands and software at CSE
- Fix problems with CSE servers and systems
- Look after the computers and other equipment in the CSE labs
- Keep you informed about any problems with CSE systems
We do not:
We cannot fix Enrolments and class scheduling
Please contact the Engineering Student Support Service.
We cannot fix Student printing access or printing credits
Those are from UNSW's MPS Service.
Before you arrive:
So that we can help you most effectively, please:
- Bring your student card with you.
- Note the exact text of any error messages you received, if applicable.
- Note the name of the computer you were using, if applicable (eg. drum03).
Contacting us for assistance with CSE IT systems:
- Computer Science and Engineering Building (K17)
Level 1, Room 111
- +61 (2) 938 55438