International students

International Students

Entry to programs at UNSW is handled by the Universities Admission Centre (UAC) (for undergraduate students who have completed their Higher School Certificate in Australia, or who have under taken some tertiary studies at another Australian university) or UNSW Direct Admissions for all other undergraduates and postgraduate coursework admissions.

Visit UNSW International for more information about:

  • Living in Sydney
  • Visas
  • Health care
  • Part-time work
  • Inbound or outbound exchange programs
  • Course fees

Information about fees can be found here:

Also visit the UNSW English Requirement website (includes table of accepted English tests).