Primary school workshops
Developed to create interest in engineering and technology, these workshops are a great opportunity for students to explore the exciting world of robotics in a hands-on environment.
Students currently in Year 5 and 6 will have the opportunity to participate in a free full-day excursion to a computer science laboratory. They will be taught how to build and program a robot using LEGO Mindstorms.
UNSW Engineering invites your school to participate.
- Workshops are for Year 5 and Year 6 students only, and are capped at 32 places.
- Meeting point; Ground Floor, Building K17, Kensington Campus
- Please arrive by 9.45am, for a 10am start. Each workshop will finish at 2pm.
- Students are expected to bring their own lunch.
- No parking for busses, pick-up and set-down only. Enter off Barker St via Gate 14.
- Interested teachers may receive coaching in the use of the Lego Mindstorms equipment.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org