CSE Careers Fair – for industry
You are invited to attend the 2020 S1 CSE Careers Fair – network with our students.
Our 2020 Careers Fair on Tuesday, 25 February is now open for registrations for companies wishing to attend.
It is essential that you RSVP so that we can put aside a booth for your company.
The Careers Fair is an event where employers hold stalls with information on graduate, intern and employment opportunities. The Fair is a chance for our students to meet employers in person, ask questions about career pathways, network, and research the career options your company has on offer.
What to expect from the 2020 CSE Careers Fair:
- Network with hundreds of CSE students, plus students from other Engineering schools and faculties
- Increase your brand awareness on campus
- Connect with potential future employees, customers and clients
Don't miss the opportunity to position your brand in partnership with UNSW’s School of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Register here
- Tuesday, 25 February 2020
- Leighton Hall, Scientia Building, UNSW (G19 on the UNSW Map)
- Set-up is from 11.30am – students will arrive from 12pm onwards
- The Fair starts at 12pm and concludes at 4.15pm
- Light snack and water will be provided
- Please bring your company banner, handouts and any merchandise you would like to give away
In addition to the Careers Fair, for the first time the School is also hosting guest speaker talks and workshops:
|12:45pm||Welcome by Pia Seeto, Chair of CSE’s Industry Advisory Board + presentation: “Preparing for the graduate interview”|
|1:00pm||Industry Talk Session 1: Atlassian – “The graduate year”|
|1.35pm||Workshop session 1 – mock graduate interview|
|2.15pm||Industry Talk Session 2: Google – “Keeping ahead of the game”|
|3:00pm||Industry Talk Session 3: CBA|
|3.40pm||Workshop session 2 – mock graduate interview|