General Help & Resources
- UNSW Computing Policies: Student conduct and Weighted Average Mark policies
- Essential advice for CSE students
- Graduations: For students due to complete their degree requirements
- Grievance Officer: If you have a grievance that has to do with UNSW Computer Science and Engineering, you can appeal to the School Grievance Officer.
- Job Listings: Engage with employers for industrial training, internships, work experience and graduate opportunities.
- Student Projects, Undergraduate Thesis Submissions and Undergraduate Thesis Seminar Scheduling.
- Prizes and Awards: for current students
- Societies & Clubs: including the (CSE Student Representatives)
UNSW Computing Help & Resources Groups
- Computer Support Group: For help with UNSW Computing resources like computer labs, UNSW Computing accounts, printers, all the UNSW Computing servers, etc.
UNSW Provided Help & Resources
External Help & Resources
- Systers: An informal organisation for technical women in computing founded by Anita Borg. If you are a woman in the technical end of computing, you are welcome.