Emergency & first aid contacts
Report all emergencies - 9385 6666
· State your name
· Location of the incident, Building/Floor & Room No.
· What the emergency is: fire, bomb, gas, chemical etc
Stay calm and advise others
· Your Work Mates
· Your Supervisor
· Other Students
First aid officers
Phil Allen, Room 347, 9385 4504
Roy Zeng, Room G15, 9385 5507
Olivia Huang, Room 103, 9385 4001
Gladys Fong, Room 103, 9385 4000
Emilio Saliba, Room 103, 0407 891 368
India Forbes, Room LGQ07, 9385 1084
Location of nearest first aid box
· First Floor: School Office room 103
Chief and Deputy Chief Wardens
· Zhenyu Liu: Room G15, Phone 55508
· Roy Zeng: Room G15, Phone 55507
Emergency evacuation procedures
What should you do if the alarm sounds while you are in the Electrical Engineering Building?
- On hearing the alarm sounding as : beeep beeep beeep beeep
- Prepare to evacuate and follow instructions from any Public Announcements or Emergency Team members. Save files, turn off equipment and remain calm.
- On hearing the alarm sounding as: whooop whooop whooop whooop
- Evacuate the building immediately. Leave the building via the nearest safe emergency exit
- Do not use the lifts.
- Proceed as directed to the Evacuation Assembly Area. This is at the QUADRANGLE LAWN to the west of the building.
- Remain in the assembly area until notified to return to the building.