You do not need to deal with WHS matters alone. Talk to someone. The following staff are available to provide advice about the specific WHS hazards listed.
- Ergonomics & Manual Handling: Emilio Saliba
- Dangerous goods/hazardous substances: Yanhua Luo
Note that NO dangerous goods/hazardous substances may be brought into the School without having safe storage and transport arrangements approved by Yanhua first.
- High voltages: Baburaj Karanyil
- Lasers: Iain Skinner
Note that NO work with a class 3B or 4 laser may be undertaken in the School before having the risk assessment approved by Iain.
- Radio frequency radiation: Joe Yiu
- For information on other hazards, please CLICK HERE to access the central Safety website.
In addition, the School's HSE Advisor, Emilio Saliba, is available to help with all Health and Safety related questions.