How to Enrol

UAC and direct offers

For instructions on how to accept, decline or defer your offer visit MyUNSW: Accept Online 

Enrolment tips

Enrolment dates

MyUNSW has a calendar listing Enrolment Dates 


Program transfers

After enrolling, you may find you are unhappy with your program or some of the courses you have chosen. If so, speak to someone in the School Office (insert address here) to discuss the possibilities open to you.
It may be possible to transfer to another program, but you will need to follow the correct procedures.
Students enrolled in an undergraduate program can apply to transfer to other undergraduate programs via myUNSW. For information on eligibility requirements and lodging an application go to

Where is your Program Authority?

Your program Authority can provide assistance on a range of academic and administrative matters, including program rules, enrolment, academic advice, choice of major, choice of courses and electives, timetables, leave and program transfer.
Visit the Program Authority Directory 

About myUNSW

Can’t find what you need to know? MyUNSW is a guide to UNSW services and resources.