Next public research seminars
Location and time: Tuesday, 17th September, 12:00 in TETB LG03.
SPEAKERS: Sachin Rele (Autonic Energy Systems)
TITLE: Green energy at work: A brief profile of a roof top solar company in India
India is blessed with sun. However, roof top solar installation (with a solar mission target of 40 GW by 2022), is just 4 GW. A 360° approach, including location, prediction, planning, installation and monitoring is needed for success. The presentation will cover these areas:
- Growth of the market for roof top solar in India;
- Indian Government initiatives and polices for driving the growth;
- Business models and opportunity matrix;
- Special applications and niche markets;
- Growth drivers and value changes.