UNSW Student Central is the first point of contact for many administrative processes within the university. There you can access information on their services and download relevant forms. The UNSW A-Z Guide is also a useful tool for students requiring help on a particular matter. The School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering also have School specific policies and procedures that enrolled students will need to be aware of. Below are links to these policies and procedures as well as other useful links to university-wide policies and procedures relevant to the School's students. If you require assistance, please view the information contained in these webpages first and then contact staff in the school office who will be happy to help.
- Application to Borrow a Thesis
- Assignment Cover Sheet - Group
- Assignment Cover Sheet - Individual
- Change of Strand Form
- Course Substitution Form
- Postgraduate Project Supervision Form
- Program Leave and Discontinuation
- Request for Advanced Standing
- Request for Letter Confirming Enrolment
- Request for Special Consideration
- Strand Nomination Form
- Student- Developed Strand Nomination Form
- Withdraw From a Course Without Failure
Not sure who to contact?
For a comprehensive list of who to contact regarding a particular problem you are experiencing, please see the UNSW Contact Guide.