Associate Professor Chris Menictas
Mech & Manufacturing Engineering
+61 2 9385 6269
+61 2 9663 1222
Chris Menictas is an Associate Professor in the School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering and leads the Energy Storage and Refrigeration Research Laboratory.
His research areas include:
- Air conditioning and refrigeration.
- Building heat load estimation.
- Energy harvesting using thermoelectric generators.
- Thermal morphing and wearable thermo-modulating comfort systems.
- Energy storage
- Renewable energy
- Microgrid system modelling
- Redox flow battery systems (Modelling and Design)
- Hybrid redox fuel cell systems
Chris Menictas is a member of:
- AIRAH (Australian Institute of Refrigeration Air Conditioning and Heating)
- Electrochemical Society of USA.