Student exchange

As a UNSW student you can study overseas at a number one of our partner universities, while still gaining credit towards your degree.

The School of Minerals and Energy Resource Engineering has a number of agreements with universities around the world, whereby you can continue your Engineering studies, while also travelling and experiencing another culture. Our students have travelled to Austria, Canada and the US, to mention a few. We also host students from these partner universities. 

Find out more about student exchange and where you could study.