On this page you can find links to information on the degree programs offered by the School of Mining Engineering. On each page there is a brief description of the purpose of the degree and information on the structure of the program. The pages also provide links to the courses offered as part of the degree program.
Please note that the information provided is subject to approval by the Head of School. Information provided about courses and programs and any arrangements for courses, including staffing, are an expression of intent only and are not to be taken as a firm offer or undertaking. The School of Mining Engineering reserves the right to discontinue or vary such courses or programs or arrangements at any time without notice and to impose limitations on enrolment in any course.
Undergraduate Dual Degrees
Course information can be found at the undergraduate information page above, or below at the respective Handbook entries below.
- BE (Civil Engineering)/BE (Mining Engineering) (3146)
- BE (Honours)/Bachelor of Commerce (3764)
- BE (Honours)/Bachelor of Law (3765)
- BE (Honours)/Bachelor of Science (3767)
- BE (Honours)/Bachelor of Arts (3961)
- Master of Engineering in Mine Geotechnical Engineering (8059)
- Master of Engineering in Mining Engineering (8335)
- Graduate Diploma of Mine Geotechnical Engineering (5059)
- Graduate Diploma of Mining Engineering (5335)
- Graduate Diploma of Mine Ventilation (5046)
- Graduate Certificate in Mining Engineering (7335)
- Statutory Coal Mine Ventilation Officers (Non Award) Course
- Master of Engineering (Research) in Mining Engineering (2180)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Research) in Mining Engineering (1050)
You can download our calendar of Postgraduate Coursework Programs