Mining engineering scholarships
UNSW offers a variety of scholarships with some valued at up to $48K each
The School of Mining Engineering will offer up to 15 more UNSW Minerals Industry Scholarships valued at $48K each for students commencing 1st year studies in Mining Engineering (or Mining Engineering dual degrees) in 2018.
Applications for these scholarships will open in August/September 2017. For details of how and when to apply see UNSW Scholarships.
There are also a number of other scholarships available to students in the undergraduate mining program. Some of the major scholarships offered to students in mining engineering include:
High school leavers
- UNSW Minerals Industry Scholarship
- Mitsubishi Rural Scholarship in Mining Engineering
- Glencore Coal Mining Engineering Scholarship
- BHP Billiton Mitsubishi (BMA) Rural Scholarship in Mining Engineering
- UNSW Co-op Program
- Robinson Rural Scholarship (available every second year)
A comprehensive listing of all scholarships available can be found at UNSW Scholarships.
Please note that the scholarships currently on offer are subject to change and most applications do not open until July.