- Provide regular updates the UNSW SCOPE Facebook page.
- Basic maintenance of the SCOPE website; and supply events and news articles as required.
- Maintain the School video slideshow.
- Assist in tasks associated with marketing, sponsorship and alumni outreach.
- Attend Engineering DC meetings as required.
Successful applicant(s) will have:
- Excellent written and graphical communication skills;
- Knowledge of Petroleum Engineering; and
- Knowledge of student culture at UNSW SCOPE.
Interested parties should forward a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 4th, 2017.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview and asked to provide a writing sample on a specific topic in Petroleum Engineering.