|ARTS1240 - [T] - Environment and Society|
|ARTS1241 - [T] - Environmental Advocacy and Activism|
|AVIA3013 - [T] - Workplace Safety|
|CEIC2000 - [T] - Material and Energy Systems|
|CEIC2002 - [T] - Heat and Mass Transfer|
|CEIC2003 - [T] - Chemical Engineering Laboratory|
|CEIC2004 - [T] - Industrial Chemistry for Chemical Engineers|
|CEIC2009 - [T] - Material and Energy Balances in the Chemical Process Industry|
|CHEM2011 - [T] - Physical Chemistry: Molecules, Energy and Change|
|CHEM2021 - [T] - Organic Chemistry: Mechanisms and Biomolecules|
|CHEM2031 - [T] - Inorganic Chemistry: The Elements|
|CHEM2041 - [T] - Analytical Chemistry: Essential Methods|
|COMP1917 - [T] - Computing 1|
|COMP1927 - [T] - Computing 2[3,4]|
|COMP4920 - [T] - Management and Ethics|
|CVEN2501 - [T] - Principles of Water Engineering|
|CVEN3502 - [T] - Water and Wastewater Engineering|
|ECON1101 - [T] - Microeconomics 1|
|ECON1102 - [T] - Macroeconomics 1|
|ECON1107 - [T] - Elements of Environmental Economics|
|ELEC4122 - [T] - Strategic Leadership & Ethics|
|ELEC4445 - [T] - Entrepreneurial Engineering|
|ENGG0360 - [T] - Communicating in Engineering|
|FINS1613 - [T] - Business Finance|
|GEOS2051 - [T] - Introductory Geophysics|
|GEOS2101 - [T] - Sedimentary Environments|
|GEOS3341 - [T] - Special Topics in Pet Geoscience|
|GSOE9712 - [T] - Engineering Statistics and Experimental Design|
|MARK1012 - [T] - Marketing Fundamentals|
|MATH2089 - [T] - Numerical Methods & Statistics|
|MATH2120 - [T] - Mathematical Methods for Differential Equations|
|MATH2301 - [T] - Mathematical Computing|
|MATS2001 - [T] - Physical Properties of Materials|
|MATS2008 - [T] - Thermodynamics and Phase Equilibria|
|MGMT1001 - [T] - Managing Organisations & People|
|MGMT2724 - [T] - Health and Safety at Work|
|MMAN2100 - [T] - Engineering Design 2|
|PHYS2020 - [T] - Computational Physics[6, 7]|
|PTRL4024 - [T] - Drilling Fluids & Cementing|
|PTRL5100 - [T] - Petroleum Geomechanics A |
|PTRL5101 - [T] - Petroleum Geomechanics B |
|PTRL5102 - [T] - Digital Core Analysis|
- This course requires one of CHEM1021, CHEM1041 or CEIC1001 as a prerequisite (these courses are not core courses).
- This course requires the non-core courses CHEM1011 & CHEM1021, CHEM1031 & CHEM1041 or CHEM1051 & CHEM1061 as a prerequisites.
- This course is offered in both first semester and second semester.
- This course requires the non-core course COMP1917 as a prerequisite.
- This course requires the non-core course CVEN2501 as a prerequisite.
- This course is only 3 Units of Credit.
- This course requires one of PHYS1002, PHYS1022, PHYS1221, PHYS1231 or PHYS1241 (non-core courses) as a prerequisite.
- This course is postgraduate level. Undergraduate student will need at least WAM 65 and with approval from the Undergrad Coordinator to be eligible to enrol.