UNSW Engineering is associated with numerous research centres but also has an impressive collection of laboratories and facilities. The purpose of these facilities is to support Faculty research and enhance graduate and undergraduate education.
Laboratories & Facilities
The Faculty is peppered with state-of-the-art laboratories and facilities that enhance the learning environment for our students – with hands-on practical experience being one of the major focus areas of our programs. Our researchers are surrounded by all the facilities they need to be able to focus on the ground-breaking innovations which we are known for.
Each school has its own specific requirements for the types of facilities which are required by their students and research teams.
Explore our facilities:
- Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering - Ainsworth Building and Willis Annex
- Minerals and Energy Resources Engineering (MERE)
- Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering - Tyree Energy Technologies Building