- Our schools
- Study with us
- Double degrees
- Flexible First Year
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - program rules
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bioinformatics Engineering (Honours)
- Biomedical Engineering (Masters)
- Chemical Engineering (Honours)
- Chemical Product Engineering
- Civil Engineering (Honours)
- Civil Engineering with Architecture (Honours)
- Computer Engineering (Honours)
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering (Honours)
- Electrical Engineering (Masters)
- Environmental Engineering (Honours)
- Food Science (Honours)
- Industrial Chemistry (Honours)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Mining Engineering (Honours)
- Petroleum Engineering (Honours)
- Photovoltaics & Solar Energy Engineering (Honours)
- Renewable Energy Engineering (Honours)
- Software Engineering (Honours)
- Surveying (Honours)
- Telecommunications (Honours)
- Admission Requirements
- Postgraduate Research Degrees
- Fee Information for Postgraduate Coursework
- Biomedical Engineering Degrees
- Chemical and Food Science Engineering Degrees
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Degrees
- Earth Science Engineering Degrees
- Electrical Engineering Degrees
- Energy Engineering Degrees
- Information Technology Degrees
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Degrees
- Multidisciplinary Degrees
- Future Students
- Student Experience
- Student Resources
- Academic Information
- Career Information
- How can we help?
- About us
- Dean's introduction
- What is engineering
- Ranking and Reputation
- Our history
- Professional Accreditation
- Faculty staff
- Organisational structure
- General Enquiries
- High school students
High school students
If you are considering Engineering, UNSW Faculty of Engineering is the largest in the country and we offer the most degrees, so you have arrived at the right place. Below you’ll find some insider information on the outreach events on offer throughout the year and choosing the right subjects at high school to set you up for studying Engineering at UNSW.
Here are our top 10 reasons why UNSW is the best place to get your engineering degree.
Throughout the year, UNSW Engineering offers a range of events for high school students to attend and find out what engineering is all about.
UNSW Engineering encourages young women to explore engineering as a possible career. Visit this page to learn about the events on offer for female high school students.
FEAS is for the admission of undergraduate students to UNSW Faculty of Engineering degree programs.
UNSW has introduced Guaranteed Entry to provide clarity and and reduce uncertainty for prospective students
The UNSW Faculty of Engineering is the largest in Australia and offers the widest choice of engineering degree programs for students.
Applicants are eligible for adjustment factors for entry to UNSW through three schemes.
Make sure you choose the right subjects at school to prepare you for studying engineering at UNSW.
The Flexible First Year Program is ideal for students who know they want to be an engineer but are unsure which direction to take.
Extending your engineering degree by combining it with another degree or, in some cases, by completing a masters program.