Application is now open, please click here to register. Application closes on Friday, 30th November.
The application includes a personal statement section which will ask you..
- …why you would like to be an engineer
- …what is it that attracts you to Engineering at UNSW and the Engineering field
- …what relevant experience you have had, for example computer programming, model building, design projects, part-time job, work experience
- …to add anything else that’s not covered in the responses above
You only need to submit one application for FEAS. Remember to save your application after each completed section until you’re ready to submit the complete application.
You are required to submit a video (maximum 5 minutes), which is your chance to tell us all about your motivation and passion to study engineering.
In the video, you will need to clearly identify yourself and include:
- Your full name
- UAC application number
- Photo identification
Some questions to consider when creating your video:
- Why are you keen to study engineering?
- How did you become interested in engineering?
- Why do you think you’ll be a good engineer?
- What have you done recently to explore your interest in engineering?
You can also talk about:
- Any engineering projects you’ve recently been a part of
- Types of engineering subjects you were passionate about in high school and why
- Types of engineering subjects you’re interested in and why
Overall, we want to get a really clear sense of why you are passionate about studying Engineering at UNSW.
You are eligible if you are:
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia or a New Zealand citizen who is attempting a 2018 Australian Year 12, International Baccalaureate (IB) in Australia, or the New Zealand NCEA Level 3 qualification.
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia or a New Zealand citizen who is NOT currently undertaking an Australian Year 12, IB in Australia or NZ NCEA Level 3 whose highest qualification is a Secondary qualification (eg. HSC, International Baccalaureate, GCE A Levels, etc); or
- An international fee-paying student attempting a 2018 Australian Year 12, International Baccalaureate (IB) in Australia, or New Zealand NCEA Level 3 qualification.
Still have questions?
Check out the FAQs or give us a call on 1300 UNI NSW (1300 864 679) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org