Engineering Student Centre (ESC)
Support Services for students
While your School Office will be your first point of contact regarding any administrative questions or problems, the Engineering Student Centre can provide additional assistance in these matters as well as offering other information services and advice.
- Flexible 1st Year Program
- Postgraduate Engineering & Technical Management students
- Internal Program Transfers (undergraduate and postgraduate)
- FEAS - Faculty of Engineering Admissions Scheme
- Faculty O Week activities
- Online Handbook Help
- Online Timetable Help
- Calculator approval stickers
Check out the Engineering Student Centre FAQs for more help.
The Faculty of Engineering is proud to support all of its student societies, including constituent societies that exist to represent the interests of students under a particular school or program, student led projects, special interest societies and professional engineering societies with UNSW student chapters.
These are just some of the services we can provide:
- Annual funding for constituent undergraduate societies
- Central point for contacting other constituent societies
- Coordination of some Supplementary Transcript nominations
- Assistance in contacting or advertising to engineering students
- General advice and support as needed
Want to ask us about any of these services or got an idea that you would like to see added to that list? Send us an email or drop by the office!
Visit us in person
The Engineering Student Centre is located in the Electrical Engineering Building (J G17), 4th floor reception area, room 451.
Monday - Friday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Phone: + 61 2 9385 5201/5131/5128
If you are a current student of the Faculty of Engineering you can contact us via email.
Please quote your student number in all emails.
If you are not currently a student but would like information on studying at the Faculty of Engineering you should contact the Faculty of Engineering.